Monday, March 14, 2011

Topic Numero Uno: Pregnancy!

How cliche of me to begin my first official blog with such a topic but i felt the need to draw attention to a few of my ailments/issues and of course it would be pregnancy induced :)

First off, I dropped my kids off this morning to daycare and while getting in and out of this itty bitty Pontiac rental car, i felt like Baby Greyson had descended into my rectum...... Because all my weight and all the pressure just fell feet below my spine. I didnt even know i had a cavity of space down there....but i surely felt it. Every time i get in and out of this car, it reminds me of getting in and out of a Flinstones car you peddle with your feet and literally sits that low to the ground! ... Because when i was at Suburban Chevrolet turning my nice new Vue in for service, of COURSE i looked like the kinda gal who needed a lo-to-the-flo sports car, what with this slimming figure and lack of 5 other children and all. :) So here it is, lunchtime, and im just now feeling normal again, like Greyson is in my uterus where he should be for a few more weeks...... But alas, when I leave at 5 PM, he will make his descent back down into the cavitius rectumus for the drive home in my every so practical sports car.   :)

Secondly, I noticed something new in the mirror this morning. I saw that my arms had developed wings. Perhaps i should have just strapped my kids on my back and used my new-found wings to take us to daycare/work today! Nonetheless, i am now a proud owner of arm wings. When i extended my arm out and did a little "Miss America" wave, it did magical things, this wing did....... I wondered if perhaps i could roll the wing up into my sleeve and stuff it there til i could afford plastics (plastic surgery) but i was late and didnt have time to figure out proper wing placement. I texted my good friend who recommended tricep toning which i will get RIGHT on tonight but what good is a muscle with a smidge of wing still hanging on? *Sigh......

I didnt intend to be in a bikini this swimsuit season but i surely didnt intend to have to tuck things back into place either........

Pregnancy is quite a trip. Just when i think ive mastered constipation, stretch mark sightings, heartburn, etc, something new and even more wonderful shows up.... Just T-minus 11 weeks and counting....then Greyson can come hang out next to me on the eliptical and the operating table of Dr Greg Ratcliff.............

No comments:

Post a Comment